Sunday, October 24, 2004

"...and I found her the perfect replacement for my late wife Phillipa who was beautiful but died."

You should go hear this - (38 minutes in to the programme)

"Everywhere I look, I see myself. Just like - "
"Narcissus"
"In the Greek Tales. Everything I touch turns to gold, just like - "
"Midas"
"In the Greek Tales. I flew too close to the sun, just like - "
"Icarus"
"In the Greek Tales. I want to have sex with my mum, just like - "
"Oedipus"
"In the Greek Tales. I was ruled by Chairman Mau, just like - "
"China"
"In the Greek Tales. Heaven knows I'm miserable now, just like - "
"Morrisey"
"In the Greek Tales. I was nailed up on the cross, just like - "
"Jesus"
"In the Greek Tales. My brother is Jonathon Ross, just like - "
"Paul Ross"
"In the Greek Tales."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

8 August 2005 at 16:19  
Blogger alex said...

The girl zyrtec lifted her eyes.. Suppose, as a starter, paxil that we have Mrs.. And I, meanwhile, who had before been losing caste among my friends, as holding myself aloof from the associations of the body, began to rise in lithium everybody's favor.. The boys threw themselves upon him and ejected him. promethazine. Don't be noisy--it's calcium Sunday, you know--and don't get to playing anything that'll dirty up your good clothes.. Podington, under the direction of zantac his friend, took a seat in the stern of the sailboat, and then he remarked: Thomas, have you a life-preserver on board? You know I am not used to any kind of vessel, and I am clumsy.. After a pause, in which the rapid rustling of leaves was heard in the jury-box, Colonel Starbottle declaimed in a pleading, oxycodone stentorian voice, 'Stay me with --er-- flagons , comfort me with--er--apples--for I am--er--sick of love.. Smiley was monstrous proud of his frog, and well he might be, for fellers nexium that had traveled and been everywheres, all said he laid over any frog that ever they see.. Rather cozy for oxycontin a woodshed, he observed.. Both groups of impressions satisfy the demand of the repression for material still free from associations, the indifferent ones because they have offered no inducement for extensive associations, and the ambien recent ones because they have had insufficient time to form such associations.. 'Jis' th' mere house,' phentermine says he, an' he gits it.. He bowed elaborately in the thyroid mock humility of assured importance, watching her face in pleasant anticipation.. that of becoming vicodin great.. I have now to atone for the fact that I have been unable tylenol in my description of the dream psychology to follow the historic development of my views.. I communicated with the editor, who, indeed, expressed his regret, but codeine would not promise any redress...

17 April 2007 at 06:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home